77. And don't they know that Allah knows what they keep secret and what they make public.
78. And among them are illiterate people with false hopes who do nothing but make assumptions.
79. Woe to those who write the book with their own hands thereafter they say this is from Allah so they can exchange it away for a minuscule value Woe to those with what their hands wrote and Woe to those for whatever they earn.
80. And they say that the fire will barely touch us except for a limited number of days it is said to them have you taken a promise especially with Allah so Allah won't go back on His promise or is it the case against Allah or do you say about Allah that which you do not know.
81. On the contrary the one who earned an evil and his prolonged mistake has surrounded him those are the companions of the fire and in it and only in it will they remain forever.
82. And those who believe and rectify their deeds those are the companions of the gardens they will remain in it and only in it forever.
83. And when We took a very strong binding agreement with the children of Israel you will not be worshipping anybody other than Allah and especially with both parents EXCELLENCE! and the people closest to you and the orphans and those who are financially stuck and to all people speak a good word and establish salah and give zakah so you all turned away except extremely few among you while you were oblivious.